Section 1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of concepts
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between Kunz GbR (hereinafter “Seller”) and a consumer or entrepreneur (hereinafter “Customer”) in its version valid at the time of ordering.
For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be attributed primarily to his commercial or independent professional activity. Entrepreneurs in the sense of these terms and conditions is a natural or legal person or a legal person company which is at the conclusion of a legal transaction in the exercise of their commercial or self-employed professional activity.
Section 2 Formation of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following rules for the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our website https://www.schlagmesser.de .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is only a non-binding request to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
Acceptance of the offer shall be made in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. After the fruitless expiry of the period, the offer is deemed to have been rejected.
(4) When an order is received in our internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding contractual offer by successfully passing through the ordering procedure provided for in our internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Contact our sales staff via e-mail or phone
2) You will receive from us an offer adapted to your needs by mail
3) You check the offer
4) Mandatory activation of the offer by mail
Before submitting the order bindingly, the consumer may, after checking his/her information, return to the website where the customer’s information is recorded by pressing the “Back” button contained in the Internet browser he uses, and Correct or correct input errors cancel the order process by closing the internet browser. We confirm receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated e-mail (receipt confirmation). This does not constitute acceptance of the offer. Acceptance of the offer shall be made in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop : We send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the Terms and Conditions at any time under https://www.schlagmesser.de/agb/. Your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet for security reasons.
3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices quoted are net and therefore do not include the statutory value added tax, other price components or any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer shall be entitled to pay in advance.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have stated this clearly in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for dispatch immediately. Delivery will take place here at the latest within 10 working days. In this case, the delivery period begins in the event of payment in advance on the day after payment order to the bank charged with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline expires on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the delivery date, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods shall not be transferred to the buyer until the goods are handed over to the purchaser.
5 Reservation of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
Section 6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a cons
umer:Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following conditions, whereby the consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be attributed primarily to their commercial or independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods or has taken them. Has.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
by means of a clear statement (e.g. Inform a Letter, Fax or E-Mail sent by post of Your Decision to revoke this Contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form, but it is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If You withdraw from this Contract, we will have provided You with all the Payments we have received from You, including delivery Costs (with The exception of the additional Costs arising from your delivery being a different Type of Delivery than the cheapest one offered by us. Have chosen Standard delivery) to repay immediately and no later than fourteen Days from the Date on which we received the Notification of Your Revocation of this Contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; Under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
End of revocation instruction
Section 7 Withdrawal Form
Sample withdrawal form (If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.) To :
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only for communication on paper)
(*) Distant incorrect.
Unless otherwise agreed, the statutory warranty provisions apply.
Section 9 Contract language
German and English are available as contract languages.
10 Customer Service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available on weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Status of the GtC Feb.2020
Free terms and conditions created by agb.de