We are very pleased about your interest in our company. Data protection is of particular importance to the management of Kunz GbR. The use of the websites of Kunz GbR is possible without any indication of personal data. However, if an individual wants to use our company’s special services through our website, we may require the processing of personal data. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally obtain the consent of the person concerned.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address or telephone number of a data subject, is always carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations. By means of this data protection declaration our company wants to inform the public about the nature, scope and purpose of the personal data collected, used and processed by us. In addition, affected persons are informed about the rights to which they are due by means of this data protection declaration.
As the controller, Kunz GbR has implemented numerous technical and organisational measures to ensure the most complete protection of the personal data processed via this website. However, Internet-based data transmissions can generally have security vulnerabilities so that absolute protection cannot be guaranteed. For this reason, any person concerned shall be free to transmit personal data to us on alternative routes, for example by telephone.
We use the following terms in this privacy statement, among others:
- (a) personal dataPersonal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter ‘data subject’). An identifiable person is considered to be an individual who, directly or indirectly, in particular by assigning it to an identifier such as a name, to an identification number, to location data, to an online identifier or to one or more special characteristics, the expression The physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person can be identified.
- (b) The data subject is any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed by the controller.
- (c) Processing is any operation or series of operations carried out with or without the aid of automated procedures in relation to personal data such as the collection, collection, organisation, ordering, storage, adaptation of or modification, reading, querying, use, disclosure by transmission, distribution or any other form of provision, reconciliation or linking, restriction, deletion or destruction.
- (d) Restriction of processingRestriction of processing is the marking of stored personal data with the aim of restricting their future processing.
- (e) Profiling Profiling is any type of automated processing of personal data consisting in the use of such personal data to assess certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular: to analyse or predict aspects relating to the work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, whereabouts or relocation of this natural person.
- (f) pseudonymisation pseudonymisation is the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be assigned to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that: this additional information shall be kept separately and shall be subject to technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data are not assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- (g) The controller or controller responsible for the processing is the natural or legal person, authority, body or other body which, alone or jointly with others, has the purposes and means of processing of personal data. Where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by union law or by the law of the Member States, the person responsible or may be entitled to the specific criteria of his designation in accordance with Union law or the law of the Member States Be.
- (h) processor is a natural or legal person, authority, body or other body processing personal data on behalf of the controller.
- (i) Recipient is a natural or legal person, authority, body or other body to which personal data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities which may receive personal data under a specific investigation mandate under Union law or the law of the Member States shall not be considered as recipients.
- j) third party is a natural or legal person, authority, body or other body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons who are under the direct responsibility of the controller or the processor to process the personal data.
- (k) Consent is any expression of will voluntarily expressed by the data subject in an informed and unequivocal manner in the form of a declaration or other unambiguous affirmative action by the data subject in the specific case. means that he/she agrees to the processing of personal data concerning him or her.
2. Name and address of the controller
The person responsible for the purposes of the basic data Protection regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions with a data privacy law is:
Gerhard, Cornelia & Karsten Kunz GbR
School Road 13
Email: [email protected]
By using cookies, Kunz GbR can provide users of this website with more user-friendly services that would not be possible without the cookie setting.
The person concerned can prevent the setting of cookies through our Internet site at any time by means of a corresponding adjustment of the Internet browser used and thus permanently contradict the setting of cookies. In addition, cookies that have already been set can be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. If the affected person disables the setting of cookies in the used Internet browser, not all functions of our website may be fully usable.
4. Collection of general data and information
The website of Kunz GbR collects a number of general data and information with each call-up of the website by a data subject or an automated system. This general data and information are stored in the logfiles of the server. The (1) browser types and versions used, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the Internet site from which a comprehensive system reaches our internet site (so-called referrers), (4) The sub-websites, Which are controlled via a comprehensive system on our website, (5) The date and time of access to the Internet site, (6) An Internet Protocol address (IP address), (7) The Internet service provider of the accessing system and (8) Other similar data and information used to provide security in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
When using this general data and information, Kunz GbR does not draw any conclusions about the data subject. This information is rather needed to (1) deliver the contents of our website correctly, (2) to optimize the contents of our website as well as the advertising for them, (3) The permanent functioning of our information technology systems And the technology of our website and (4) to provide law enforcement authorities in the event of a Cyberangriffes the information necessary for prosecution. This anonymously collected data and information is therefore evaluated by Kunz GbR on the one hand statistically and further with the aim of increasing the data protection and data security in our company, in order to ultimately achieve an optimal level of protection for the processed personal data. The anonymous data of the server logfiles are stored separately from all personal data specified by an affected person.
5. Registration on our website
The person concerned has the possibility to register on the website of the controller, stating personal data. The personal data transmitted to the Controller is determined by the respective input mask used for the registration. The personal data entered by the person concerned shall be collected and stored exclusively for internal use by the controller and for his own purposes. The controller may arrange for the transfer to one or more processors, such as a parcel service provider, who also uses the personal data exclusively for internal use, which is the The controller.
By registering on the website of the controller, the IP address given by the Internet service provider (ISP) of the data subject, the date and time of registration is also stored. The storage of this data takes place in the context of the fact that only the misuse of our services can be prevented and this data allows, if necessary, to clarify committed offences. In this respect, the storage of this data is necessary for the protection of the Controller. In principle, a transfer of this data to third parties does not take place unless there is a statutory obligation to pass on or the transfer of law enforcement serves.
The registration of the data subject with a voluntary indication of personal information serves the controller to provide the data subject with content or services which, due to the nature of the case, are only registered users can be offered. Registered persons are free to change the personal data indicated at the time of registration or to have it completely deleted from the data of the controller.
The controller shall, at any time on request, provide information to each person concerned as to which personal data is stored about the person concerned. In addition, the data controller shall rectify or delete personal information on request or by reference of the person concerned, insofar as this does not prevent any statutory retention obligations. The whole of the employees of the controller are available to the data subject as a contact person in this context.
6. Possibility of contact via the website
Due to legal regulations, the website of Kunz GbR contains information that enables a quick electronic contact to our company as well as direct communication with us, which also provides a general address of the so-called electronic mail (e-mail address). If an affected person receives contact with the controller by e-mail or via a contact form, the personal data transmitted by the person concerned are automatically saved. Such personal data provided on a voluntary basis by a person concerned to the controller shall be stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the person concerned. This personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
7. Routine deletion and blocking of personal data
The controller shall process and store personal data of the person concerned only for the period of time required to achieve the storage purpose, or if this is done by the European directive and regulation provider or Another legislature is provided for in laws or regulations which are subject to the controller.
If the purpose of storage does not expire or if a storage period prescribed by the European directive and regulation provider or another competent legislator is cancelled, the personal data will be routinely and in accordance with the legal Regulations are blocked or deleted.
8. Rights of the person concerned
- (a) Right to be confirmedAny data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to require the controller to confirm whether personal data concerning him/her are being processed. If a person concerned wishes to avail himself of this right of confirmation, she may at any time contact an employee of the controller.
- b) Right to informationAny data subject to the processing of personal data has the right granted by the European legislator to provide, at any time, free of charge information from the controller of the information relating to him/her stored personal data and a copy of this information. In addition, the European directive and regulation donor has granted information on the following information to the person concerned:
- The processing purposes
- The categories of personal data that are processed
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed or is still disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organisations
- If possible, the planned duration for which the personal data is stored, or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration
- The existence of a right to rectify or delete the personal data relating to it or to restrict the processing by the person responsible or a right of objection against such processing
- The existence of a right of appeal by a supervisory authority
- If the personal data are not collected from the data subject: All available information on the origin of the information
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with article 22 (1) and (4) of the GMO and, at least in such cases, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and impact of a Such processing for the person concerned
- (c) Right to rectificationAny person concerned by the processing of personal data shall have the right granted by the European legislator to request the immediate rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Furthermore, the data subject has the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary declaration, taking into account the purposes of the processing. If a data subject wishes to avay themselves of this right of rectification, he or she may at any time contact an employee of the controller.
- d) Right to erasure (the right to be forgotten)Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right granted by the European legislator to require the controller to ensure that the data relating to him/her personal data will be deleted immediately, provided that one of the following reasons applies and that the processing is not necessary:
- The personal data were collected for such purposes or processed in any other way for which they are no longer necessary.
- The person concerned shall revoke his consent to which the processing in accordance with art. 6 Abs. 1 (a) DS-GMOs or art. 9 para. 2 (a) DS GMO and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- The person concerned shall, in accordance with art. 21 para. 1 DS-GMO opposition to processing and there are no overriding reasons for processing, or the person concerned shall, in accordance with art. 21 para. 2 DS GMO objection to processing.
- The personal data has been processed in an unlawful form.
- The deletion of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation under union law or the law of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject.
- The personal data were collected in relation to the information society services offered in accordance with art. 8 para. 1 DS GMO.
- (e) Right to restrict the processingAny data subject concerned by the processing of personal data has the right granted by the European legislator to require the controller to restrict the processing if any of the the following conditions:
- The correctness of the personal data is disputed by the person concerned, for a period of time, which enables the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful, the person concerned rejects the deletion of the personal data and instead demands the restriction of the use of the personal data.
- The person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the individual needs it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The person concerned has objected to the processing in accordance with Article. 21 para. 1 DS GMO and it is not yet determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible are prevalent in relation to those of the data subject.
- (f) Right to data portabilityAny data subject to the processing of personal data has the right granted by the European legislator to provide the personal data relating to him or her, which the data subject has to provide to a responsible in a structured, common and machine-readable format. It shall also have the right to transmit such data to another person responsible without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that the processing is based on the consent provided for in art. 6 Abs. 1 (a) DS-GMOs or art. 9 para. 2 (a) of the GMO or on a contract in accordance with art. 6 Abs. 1 letter b GDPR is based and the processing is carried out by means of automated procedures, provided that the processing is not necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority, which is transferred to the responsible persons. In addition, in the exercise of his right to data portability, the data subject shall have the right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 abs. 1 GDPR has the right to obtain that the personal data be transferred directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible and if this does not affect the rights and freedoms of other persons Be. In order to assert the right to data portability, the data subject may at any time contact an employee of Kunz GbR.
- (g) Right to objectAny data subject to the processing of personal data shall have the right granted by the European legislator to oppose the processing of personal data at any time for reasons arising from his particular situation. personal data relating to the use of personal data, which may be 6 Abs. (1) (e) or (f) DS GMO is to be appealed. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.Kunz GbR will no longer process the personal data in the event of an objection, unless we can prove compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that are in the interests, rights and the freedoms of the data subject outweigh, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims. If Kunz GbR processes personal data in order to conduct direct marketing, the data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of such advertising. This also applies to profiling as far as it is related to such direct advertising. If the data subject objects to Kunz GbR for processing for direct marketing purposes, Kunz GbR will no longer process the personal data for these purposes. In addition, the data subject has the right, for reasons arising from his particular situation, against the processing of personal data concerning him or her, which is available to Kunz GbR for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes. purposes in accordance with Art. 89 ABS. 1 GDPR shall be effected to object, unless such processing is necessary to perform a task in the public interest. In order to exercise the right to object, the data subject may contact any employee of Kunz GbR or another employee directly. The person concerned is also free to exercise its right of objection in connection with the use of information society services, irrespective of Directive 2002/58/EC, by means of automated procedures in which technical specifications be used.
- (h) Automated decisions in individual cases, including profiling, Any data subject to the processing of personal data shall have the right granted by the European legislator to apply the right, not to a person solely based on an automated to be subject to a decision based on processing, including profiling, which has legal effect on it or which similarly significantly adversely affects it, provided that the decision (1) is not necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller, or (2) is permitted under Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and that legislation is appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as the legitimate interests of the data subject or (3) with the express consent of the data subject. If the decision (1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller, or (2) it is made with the express consent of the data subject, Kunz GbR shall take appropriate measures to rights and freedoms and the legitimate interests of the data subject, including at least the right to the intervention of a person on the part of the controller, to express his or her point of view and to challenge the decision. If the data subject wishes to exercise rights relating to automated decisions, he or she may at any time contact an employee of the controller.
- i) Right to revoke consent under data protectionLawAny data subject of the processing of personal data has the right granted by the European legislator to consent to the processing of personal data revoked at any time. If the data subject wishes to exercise his right to withdraw consent, he or she may at any time contact an employee of the controller.
The controller has integrated components of the company Facebook on this website. Facebook is a social network.
A social network is a social meeting point on the Internet, an online community that allows users to communicate and interact with each other in virtual space. A social network can serve as a platform for exchanging opinions and experiences, or allows the Internet community to provide personal or business-related information. Facebook allows users of the social network, among other things, to create private profiles, upload photos and network via friend requests.
The operating company of Facebook is the Facebook, Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. Responsible for the processing of personal data is when an affected person lives outside the United States or Canada, the Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland.
By each call to one of the individual pages of this internet site, which is operated by the Controller and on which a Facebook component (Facebook plug-in) has been integrated, the Internet browser on the information technology System of the affected person automatically induced by the respective Facebook component to download a representation of the corresponding Facebook component of Facebook. A complete overview of all Facebook plug-ins can be accessed at Https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/?locale=de_DE. As part of this technical process, Facebook will be informed about the specific bottom page of our website that is visited by the data subject.
If the data subject is logged on to Facebook at the same time, Facebook recognizes with each call of our website by the person concerned and for the entire duration of the respective stay on our website, which concrete sub-page Visited the person concerned on our Internet site. This information is collected by the Facebook component and is assigned by Facebook to the respective Facebook account of the affected person. If the affected person presses one of the Facebook buttons on our website, such as the “like” button, or gives the person concerned a comment, Facebook assigns this information to the personal Facebook user account of the The person concerned and stores such personal data.
Facebook always receives information about the Facebook component that the data subject has visited our website, if the data subject is logged on to Facebook at the time of the call of our Internet site; This takes place regardless of whether the affected person clicks on the Facebook component or not. If such information is not intended to be transmitted to Facebook by the data subject, it may prevent the transmission by logging out of your Facebook account prior to calling our website.
The data policy published by Facebook, which is available at https://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy/, provides information about the collection, processing and use of personal data by Facebook. It also explains the options Facebook offers to protect the privacy of the person concerned. In addition, different applications are available that allow to suppress data transmission to Facebook. Such applications may be used by the data subject in order to suppress the transmission of information to Facebook.
The controller has integrated the Google Analytics component (with anonymization function) on this web site. Google Analytics is a Web analysis service. Web Analysis is the collection, collection and evaluation of data on the behaviour of visitors of internet sites. A Web Analysis service collects, among other things, data on which Internet site an affected person has come to on a website (so-called referrers), on which pages of the website are accessed or how often and for which time a The bottom. A web analysis is mainly used to optimize an internet site and to analyze the cost-benefit analysis of internet advertising.
The operating company of the Google Analytics component is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland.
The controller uses the addition “_gat. _anonymizeIp” for the web analysis via Google Analytics. By means of this article, the IP address of the Internet connection of the data subject is shortened and made anonymous by Google if access to our Internet pages from a Member State of the European Union or from another Contracting State of the Agreement on The European Economic Area.
The purpose of the Google Analytics component is to analyze the traffic flows on our website. Google uses the collected data and information, among other things, to evaluate the use of our website in order to compile for us online reports, which show the activities on our Internet pages, and for further with the use of our Services related to the website.
Google Analytics sets a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. What cookies are, has already been explained above. With the setting of the cookie, Google will allow an analysis of the use of our website. By each call to one of the individual pages of this internet site, which is operated by the Controller and on which a Google Analytics component has been integrated, the Internet browser is on the information technology system of the Automatically induced by the relevant Google Analytics component to submit data to Google for the purpose of online analysis. As part of this technical process, Google is given knowledge of personal data, such as the IP address of the person concerned, which, among other things, serve Google to trace the origin of the visitors and clicks and in the subsequent Commission statements Allow.
By means of the cookie, personal information, such as the access time, the place from which an access was carried out and the frequency of visits to our website by the person concerned, are stored. Each time you visit our web pages, this personal information, including the IP address of the Internet connection used by the data subject, is transferred to Google in the United States of America. This personal data is stored by Google in the United States of America. Google may pass on this personal data collected via the technical procedure to third parties.
The person concerned can prevent the setting of cookies through our Internet site, as already shown above, at any time by means of a corresponding adjustment of the used Internet browser and thus permanently contradict the setting of cookies. Such a setting of the Internet browser used would also prevent Google from putting a cookie on the information technology system of the person concerned. In addition, a cookie already set by Google Analytics can be deleted at any time through the Internet browser or other software programs.
The controller has integrated components of YouTube on this website. YouTube is an Internet video portal that allows video publishers to freely set video clips and other users who also have free viewing, evaluation and commentary. YouTube allows the publication of all kinds of videos, which is why both complete film and TV programmes, as well as music videos, trailers or user-produced videos can be accessed via the Internet portal.
The operating company of YouTube is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland.
By each call to one of the individual pages of this internet site, which is operated by the Controller and on which a YouTube component (YouTube video) has been integrated, the Internet browser is on the information technology System of the affected person automatically induced by the respective YouTube component to download a representation of the corresponding YouTube component from YouTube. More information about YouTube can be obtained at https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/de/. As part of this technical process, YouTube and Google will be aware of the specific bottom page of our website being visited by the person concerned.
If the affected person is logged on to YouTube at the same time, YouTube recognizes with the call of a sub-page that contains a YouTube video, which specific bottom page of our website visits the person concerned. This information is collected by YouTube and Google and is associated with the relevant YouTube account of the affected person.
YouTube and Google will receive information from the YouTube component about the fact that the data subject has visited our website, if the data subject is logged on to YouTube at the time of the call of our Internet site; This takes place regardless of whether the affected person clicks on a YouTube video or not. If such information is not intended to be transmitted to YouTube and Google by the data subject, it may prevent it from logging out of your YouTube account prior to calling our website.
The privacy policies published by YouTube, which are available at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/, provide information about the collection, processing and use of personal data by YouTube and Google.
12. Legal basis for processing
Article. 6 I lit. A DS-GMO serves our company as a legal basis for processing operations in which we obtain consent for a particular processing purpose. Where the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the person concerned is a party, as is the case for, for example, processing operations for the supply of goods or the provision of other Performance or consideration is necessary, the processing shall be based on art. 6 I lit. b DS GMO. The same applies to such processing operations as are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, for example in cases of inquiries concerning our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal obligation which requires the processing of personal data, such as the performance of tax obligations, the processing is based on art. 6 I lit. (c) DS GMO. In rare cases, the processing of personal data could be necessary to protect vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person. This would be the case, for example, if a visitor would be injured in our company and then his name, age, health insurance data or other vital information will be passed on to a doctor, hospital or other third party. Should. Then the processing would be based on art. 6 I lit. D DS GMO. In the end, processing operations on art. 6 I lit. F DS GMO. This legal basis is based on processing operations which are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases if processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, provided that the interests, Fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned. We are particularly permitted to do such processing because they have been specifically mentioned by the European legislator. In this respect, he considered that a legitimate interest could be justified if the person concerned is a customer of the responsible party (recital 47, second sentence of the DS-GMO).
13. Legitimate interests in the processing pursued by the person in charge or a third party
The processing of personal data is based on article 6 I lit. F DS-GMO is our legitimate interest in carrying out our business activities in favour of the well-being of all our employees and shareholders.
14. Duration for which the personal data is stored
The criterion for the duration of the storage of personal data is the respective legal retention period. At the end of the period, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, unless they are no longer necessary for the performance of the contract or the initiation of the contract.
15. Legal or contractual provisions for the provision of personal data; necessary for the conclusion of the contract; obligation on the person concerned to provide the personal data; Possible consequences of non-deployment
We will inform you that the provision of personal data is in part required by law (e.g. Tax provisions) or are also based on contractual provisions (e.g. Information on the Contracting Party). Sometimes it may be necessary for a contract to be concluded that an affected person provides us with personal data which must subsequently be processed by us. The person concerned, for example, is obligated to provide us with personal data when our company concludes a contract with it. Non-provision of personal data would lead to the failure to close the contract with the person concerned. Prior to the provision of personal data by the person concerned, the person concerned must contact one of our employees. Our employee clarifies the individual case concerned as to whether the provision of personal data is required by law or by contract or is necessary for the conclusion of the contract, whether there is an obligation to provide the personal Data and the consequences of non-provision of personal data.
16. Existence of automated decision-making
As a responsible company, we dispense with automatic decision-making or profiling.
This data protection declaration was created by the data protection declaration generator of the DGD Deutsche Gesellschaft für Datenschutz GmbH, which acts as external data protection officer Würzburg, in cooperation with the IT and data protection law lawyer Christian Solmecke .